- Put greens into large saucepan, leaving rinse water on leaves.
- Cover, and steam over medium heat until completely wilted.
- Using tongs, put greens into colander.
- Drain, squeeze out excess water with hands and chop coarsely.
- Heat oil in large skillet, and sauté beans and garlic 5 minutes.
- Add sunflower seeds, “bacon” bits and greens.
- Cook 5 minutes more.
- Put tofu and soymilk in blender, and purée until smooth.
- Pour into saucepan, add cheese and heat until cheese melts.
- Put greens mixture on individual plates, top with cheese sauce and garnish with diced red pepper.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.