Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies
- 1⅔ cups (10-oz pkg) Reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1 pkg (20 oz) chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 box (10 oz) teddy bear shaped graham snack crackers
- Cover tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and shortening.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high (100%) 1½ to 2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Using fork, dip each cookie into chip mixture; gently tap fork on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place coated cookies on prepared tray; top each cookie with graham snack cracker.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in cool, dry place.