- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup No-Calorie Sweetener
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Evaporated Fat-Free milk
- 1/3 Cup butter, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Cholesterol-Free egg substitute
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 (15-1/2-Ounce) Can Pitted Tart red cherries, drained And Halved
- Preheat Oven to 350?f. Grease 11x7-inch baking pan; set Aside.
- Stir together flour, sweetener, cocoa powder and baking soda in large mixing bowl. Add milk, butter, egg substitute, honey and vanilla. Stir until just mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cherries over top of chocolate mixture. Bake 13 to 15 Minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool. Cut into 12 equal-size brownies.
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Beautiful_Ladies_Losing_Together - Women OnlyHttp://Tv.Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Hints-n-Tipsforabusywoman - Women OnlyCheck Them Out