Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 5 dozen.
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Onion
- 3 tablespoons creole mustard
- 8 dropshot pepper sauce
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Combine rice, Cheese, eggs, salt, pepper, Onion, mustard and pepper sauce.
- Form into small balls using 1 tablespoon mixture for each.
- Blend breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Roll balls in breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fat fry at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot.