Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 choice of bell peppers
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb (500 g) ground veal
- 1½ cups (375 ml) cooked pumpkin pulp
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley
- 1 cup (250 ml) cooked brown rice, cooked al dente
- 4 tbsp (50 ml) white wine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh chives
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Slice top off of each bell pepper.
- Trim peppers and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine sharp cheddar cheese with remaining ingredients, except broth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stuff each pepper with meat mixture.
- Place stuffed peppers in baking dish and pour in broth to come ½-inch (1 cm) up side.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until meat is well done.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve 1 to 2 stuffed peppers per person.
- Serve with steamed broccoli and cucumber salad with creamy fennel dressing.