Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Braham Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pastry for 9-inch pie
- 1 cup shredded medium sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup [sugar]]
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 large pears peeled cored and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Roll pastry to fit tart pan then ease into pan and trim.
- In separate bowl combine ¾ cup cheese, ¼ cup sugar and flour then sprinkle on crust.
- Arrange pears on top and sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Bake at 425°F for 50 minutes then sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 2 minutes longer.