Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- In a large bowl combine dry milk, flour and salt then mix well.
- With a pastry blender cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Combine mix and water in small sauce pan and cook over low heat until smooth.
- Season with pepper, herbs and spices of your choice.
- Stir in cheese and stir until cheese is melted.