Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child
- Author: Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed By: Susan email@example.com
- pitted olives
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese (grated) 250 ml
- 2 tbsp sweet butter 30 ml
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour 90 ml
- 1 tsp paprika 5 ml
- ½ tsp salt 2 ml
- Cream together cheese and butter.
- Blend in flour, paprika, and salt.
- Stuff into well-drained, pitted olives (ripe or green), using pastry tube or tip of spoon.