Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- ½ cup milk
- dash of pepper
- 1 bag frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 can French fried onions
- In a 2 qt casserole dish mix soup, milk, pepper and broccoli.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Stir.
- Sprinkle onions over broccoli mixture.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until onions are golden.