- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- In large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly until smooth and bubbly.
- Add garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mustard and pepper; blend well.
- Gradually stir in chicken broth, half-and-half and beer; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Heat gently, stirring often, but do not allow to boil.
- Serve with croutons.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.