- 2 cups baking mix (Jiffy works better than Bisquick)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 tsp parsley
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Mix baking mix, Old Bay Seasoning, garlic powder, and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Add cheddar and milk to dry ingredients and mix into dough.
- Place spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake on middle to upper rack for 8-10 minutes until golden brown
- Melt butter in small bowl and mix in garlic salt
- Brush warm biscuits with garlic butter lightly.
- Enjoy a taste of Red Lobster at home.
Old Bay Seasoning is a very popular seafood seasoning from the Chesapeake Bay area. If you can't find it locally you can use a similar store brand product or order it online direct from Old Bay.
Megan Fox said on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien that Red Lobster is one of her favorite restaurants, due to the Cheddar Bay Biscuits.