- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 tablespoon strong ale or beer
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Place Cheese in food processor and process until smooth.
- Gradually add in ale, mustard and cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate if mixture is soft and not firm enough to hold shape.
- Mould into a ball.
- Mix pecans and parsely on a flat surface.
- Roll Cheese ball onto it until pecans and parsley cover it.