Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded low-fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup minced Onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Vegetable cookin spray
- applesauce (optional)
- Lowfat sour cream (optional)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Combine rice, Cheese, Onion, flour, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in small bowl until stiff but not dry. Fold beaten egg whites into rice mixture.
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons batter into skillet for each patty; push batter into diamond shape using spatula.
- Cook patties, turning once, until golden brown on both sides. Serve warm with applesauce or sour cream