Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Copyright, 2006, Robin Miller, All rights reserved
- Show: Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller
- Episode: Fast and Flavorful
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- hot sauce, optional
- Add oil to a large pot set over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and celery and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until they start to soften.
- Add stock and mashed potatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Using a hand blender or regular blender, puree soup until smooth (when using a regular blender, work in batches to prevent messy cleanups!).
- Add cheddar, salt, white pepper, dry mustard and hot sauce.
- Stir to combine and allow the cheese to melt.