Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort ieftin II
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda dissolved in lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- peel from 1 lemon
- filling and icing
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, add a tablespoon of vinegar and the baking soda dissolved in a little lemon juice, vanilla and lemon peel, 3 tablespoons of oil and mix everything well.
- Then knead with flour to make a medium soft dough and let rest for 5–10 minutes.
- From this dough, make a roll which you divide into 6-7 equal parts.
- Roll each part into a round sheet, the size of a large pan.
- Grease the pan with a little oil, set one sheet in and cook on both sides on top of the range, at low temperature.
- When all sheets are done, spread with the desired filling and glaze like you normally would.