Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort ieftin I
- 5 eggs
- 4 oz / 125 g butter
- ¾ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- flour as needed
- butter to grease the pan
- Cream the sugar with the butter and yolks, add vanilla, cold milk and baking powder, mixing everything well.
- Add the whipped egg whites and then at the end, as much flour as necessary to make a thick but still pourable paste.
- Pour in the baking pan that was previously buttered and dusted with flour and bake at medium heat. Test with a straw to see if it is done.
- Then let cool, cut into two layers and fill with the desired filling, with preserves or marmalade.