Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 chayotes peeled cut in half and pits removed
- 1 large red bell pepper cored and seeded and cut into julienne strips
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper