- Pack chopped coriander (leaves) firmly into cup to measure.
- Peel garlic and chop roughly; slit chile, remove seeds and chop roughly.
- Place prepared ingredients and walnuts in blender or food processor container and process until a textured paste is achieved, adding lemon juice or vinegar gradually while processing.
- Add salt to taste, place in a bowl and chill until required.
- Serve with kebabs.
- Note: if you have no processor or blender, pass ingredients through food grinder with fine screen, or chop ingredients finely, then pound with a pestle in a mortar.
- Gradually stir in lemon juice or vinegar and add salt to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.