- Sauté onion and bell pepper in oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and jalapeño pepper; sauté until aromatic, about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with tequila.
- Stir in tomato, cilantro, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Simmer, covered, until tomato releases juices, about 10 minutes; reserve.
Per order Edit
- Cook 3 ounces of pasta in salted, boiling water until just tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, dice ½ avocado (about 2 ounces or ½ cup); reserve.
- Heat 1 cup reserved cooked vegetables.
- Stir in 1 ounce (¼ cup) cheese and reserved diced avocado.
- Heat through.
- Adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Stir hot, drained pasta in vegetable mixture; toss over medium-high heat.
- Serve with 2 lime wedges.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.