Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak the Chinese mushrooms in 1 cup hot water for 20 minutes.
- When they have softened, cut off the hard stems and slice the caps fine.
- Drop the spinach into 10 cups of boiling water.
- Boil rapidly for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Run under cold water.
- Squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Peel the carrot, cut into 3 sections and then into fine julienne strips.
- Wipe off the fresh mushrooms and break off their stems.
- Cut the caps into very fine slices.
- Cut the non-woody part of the stems into matchstick pieces.
- Cut away and discard the curly, tender part of the cabbage leaves.
- Save only the v-shaped core of the leaves.
- Cut this into julienne strips.
- Cut the scallions into 2½-inch sections.
- Quarter the section with the bulb lengthwise.
- Combine the Chinese mushrooms, spinach, carrot, zucchini, mushrooms, cabbage, and scallions in a bowl.
- Mix well, separating all the spinach leaves.
- Heat the vegetable oil and the sesame oil in a wok or a 10-inch saute pan over a medium-high flame.
- When hot, put in the garlic.
- Stir and fry for 10 seconds.
- Add all the vegetables in the bowl.
- Stir and fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Turn the heat to low.
- Add the drained noodles, soy sauce, and salt.
- Stir well, distributing the noodles evenly, and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Taste for seasonings.