Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place 2 1/4 cups (280 g)
- atta flour and a pinch of salt in a large bowl
- gradually add 1 cup (250 ml) water or enough to form a firm dough
- Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 50 minutes.
- Divide into 14 portions and roll into 14 cm (5 1/2 inch) circles.
- Brush a heated frying pan with a little melted ghee or oil.
- Cook over medium heat, flattening the surface, until both sides are golden brown and bubbles appear. Makes 14.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.