A delicious stir-fry that makes a one-dish meal.
- This recipe is for 6 servings.
- Preparation: 30 minutes.
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 8 ounces cellophane noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can straw mushrooms, drained
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- cooking oil
- Brown meat in wok; crumble and cook until done; set aside.
- Soak noodles in very hot water for 5-10 minutes; cut into 3-4 inch lengths.
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain; rinse in cold water and drain again, squeezing dry.
- In a wok over med-high heat, stir-fry garlic, zucchini, onions, green onions, and carrots in small amount of oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir in meat, noodles, spinach, and straw mushrooms.
- Add sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sugar, mixing well.
- Heat through and serve.