Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Steamed snakehead in Chaozhou-style
- 1 (500 g) snakehead
- 50 g lean pork
- 2 red pepper
- 1 salted lemon
- 2 slices ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 1 stalk parsley
- 100 g Chaozhou salted vegetable
- Remove seeds of red pepper, shred, wash pork and shred.
- Shred spring onion, salted vegetable and ginger, chop parsley.
- Wash salted lemon, remove seeds and meat, shred the peels.
- Wash pork and mince, clean snakehead, wipe dry (you can cut it into 2 halves).
- Place chopped parsley and few shredded spring onion on a flat plate.
- Put snakehead on plate, cover with salted vegetable and salted lemon.
- Put minced pork, shredded red pepper and shredded ginger on and surrounding.
- Steam for 10 minutes by high heat until cooked (2 halves for 8 minutes).
- Pour sauce into small container, add in sauce and mix well.
- Add in the mixed sauce to, sprinkle spring onion on.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add in the surface of, serve.