Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potatoes, Dehydrated Flakes, Dry by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 6 servings prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup diced ham
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 450 °F
- Spread mashed potatoes in a 2 quart casserole. Cover with ham.
- Whip cream until stiff; fold in cheese.
- Spread mixture over ham.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until golden brown.