Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 10 min
- 1 cup basan flour
- 1½ cups water
- 2 eggs
- salt as per taste
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large onion
- 2 strands coriander leaves
- pinch turmeric
- 2 green chilis
- Finely chop onion, tomato, chili and coriander leaves.
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs.
- Add the chopped vegetables, basin flour, salt and turmeric.
- Mix all the ingredients using water.
- The consistency should be like dosa.
- Heat a non stick pan spread a little oil and make like a dosa.