- Put a layer of finely cut pieces of meat at the bottom of the pot.
- Then place a layer of eggplant, stuffed with slightly salted fat tail, garlic and finely chopped onions, parsley and basilic.
- Put on top 2 or 3 pieces of peeled tomatoes and 2 potatoes cut in half lengthwise.
- Sprinkle that with salt and put into the oven.
- Bake first with the pot cover closed and then remove the cover.
- Chanakhi will be ready in about 1 ½ hours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.