Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup glutinous (sweet/sticky) rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup (more or less to taste) unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup (more or less to taste) Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- some sweetened condensed milk or evaporated milk
- Wash rice and drain.
- Cook rice in a medium-sized saucepan with 2 1/2 cups water. Stir constantly.
- When rice is ready (rice should be somewhat transparent), add cocoa, Sugar and vanilla.
- Serve in bowls with swirls of sweet condensed milk on top.