Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mixed spring greens
- ⅓ cup fresh sweet basil leaves torn
- ⅓ cup fresh arugula
- 1 cup fresh nasturtium leaves
- 2 medium green onions chopped
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 5 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin herb olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a salad bowl beat vinegar, olive oil, sea salt, mustard, ginger and parsley together.
- Add greens and herbs.
- After tossing salad top with crumbled feta cheese.