This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mixed spring greens
- ⅓ cup fresh sweet basil leaves torn
- ⅓ cup fresh arugula
- 1 cup fresh nasturtium leaves
- 2 medium green onions chopped
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 5 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin herb olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a salad bowl beat vinegar, olive oil, sea salt, mustard, ginger and parsley together.
- Add greens and herbs.
- After tossing salad top with crumbled feta cheese.