Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup uncooked U.S. arborio or medium-grain rice
- 1 cup dry champagne
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, heated
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook onion in butter until soft in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add rice and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add champagne; stir until absorbed. Stir in 1 cup broth. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until broth is absorbed. Continue to add ½ cup broth at a time, stirring and simmering until fully absorbed before adding each addition.
- Risotto is done when rice is creamy and still has a slight bite. It will take approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Serve immediately.