Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name "Chamorro" comes from the native people of Guam: very warm, and friendly people.
- 4 servings.
- 20 minutes cooking time.
- 2 – 3 medium cucumbers
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions or thinly sliced scallions
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Pare the cucumbers and leave narrow strips of skin for color.
- Slice into ¼-inch slices.
- In a zip-lock plastic bag, combine onions, pepper, soy sauce, lemon juice, and water.
- Add cucumber slices.
- Seal bag securely.
- Turn bag over and over to coat cucumbers.
- Place bag in refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- A longer time will enhance flavor.
- Serve in a bowl.