Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut a thoroughly cleaned and washed hen into pieces, put into a sauce-pan and stew on a small fire with the cover of the pan closed.
- Add finely shredded onions and butter or clarified butter and fry.
- Put in a laurel-leaf.
- Stir from time to time with a spoon till the meat turns red.
- Pour 1 glass of boiled water over and put separately stewed peeled tomatoes.
- Boil till the hen meat is ready.
- Add then ground pepper, finely shredded
- pepper and salt to taste.