Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Cold curried vegetables. Usually served with meat as a sauce or a relish, Particularly good with a Braai (BBQ).
- 45 ml oil
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushe
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 green chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 10 ml curry powder
- 3 medium carrots, grated
- 1 medium cauliflower or broccoli, divided into florets
- 1 x 410 g can baked beans in tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil and sauté onions, garlic, ginger and green pepper with the chillies and curry powder for five minutes.
- Add carrots and cauliflower.
- Cook gently for about 15 minutes, or until all vegetables are cooked.
- Add beans and seasoning, heat through, then allow to cool.
- Serve cold.