- 4 Beef tenderloins—cut 1"
- 2 tablespoon Creamy Peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 coconut milk
- kiwi fruit -- peeled and
- 2 tablespoon All-purpose flour
- Sliced—if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Parsley sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in small saucepan
- Add 1 cup packed,flaked coconut and simmer,uncovered,5 minutes.
- Process in blender at high speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly blended.
- Strain coconut milk,discarding coconut.
- Prepare coconut milk.Combine flour and salt;dust Beef tenderloin steaks.
- Shake off excess flour and reserve.
- Heat butter and oil in large heavy frying pan over medium heat until hot.
- Add steaks and pan fry 6 to 8 minutes or to desired degree of cooking, turning once.
- Remove steaks, keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add reserved flour to pan and cook just until brown, stirring constantly.
- Stir in Peanut butter and curry powder until smooth.
- Gradually add coconut milk and cook until sauce comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Return steaks to pan and turn to coat with sauce.
- Serving Suggestions & Notes:Place steaks on heated platter.
- Garnish with kiwi and Parsley sprigs. Sprinkle with coconut and serve
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.