Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2½ lbs sweet potatoes or yams, peeled
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- canola oil
- Loosely grate potatoes in food processor and place in mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix in eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate (up to 4 hours) until time to fry.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat enough oil to cover bottom of the pan.
- Spoon out the batter into pan, being careful not to crowd.
- Cook until crisp and brown on one side, then turn and fry on other side.
- Keep finished pancakes warm in oven all pancakes are fried.
- Drain on paper towels.