Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 medium onions, chopped coarsely
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet red wine
- 1 lb Steak, cut into slices, well pounded
- Saute the onions in the oil until light brown over medium heat.
- Add the sauces, wine, salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season meat with salt and pepper and place in the saute pan with the other ingredients and saute on both sides.
- Once meat is cooked, serve at once.