Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chéri Suisse cake is a chocolate cake made with Cheri Suisse, which has a chocolate-cherry flavor
- 2½ cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup Chéri Suisse liqueur
- 1 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a large bowl mix the flour and baking powder and in another bowl mix the eggs, sugar, butter, Cheri Suisse, cherries, chocolate and vanilla.
- Add this to the dry mixture and blend well.
- Pour batter into two 9-inch greased cake pans and bake 35 to 40 minutes.