Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. boneless, preferably white sea bass (corvina)
- 1½ cups finely chopped onion
- 1⅓ cups fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- salt to taste
- ½ hot pepper finely minced (optional)
- Cut the into bite-size pieces and place in a glass bowl or container of at least 2 inches high.
- Add all the other ingredients, mixing well.
- The lemon juice should cover the.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Allow one day for to cook in the lemon juice and onions.
- Serve with crackers or saltines.