- Cut fish into ½" (1 cm) cubes.
- Mince the onion, garlic, and chile coarsely.
- Chop the cilantro very finely.
- Juice the limes and strain to remove the pulp and seeds.
- Mix all of the ingredients and refrigerate tightly covered for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with corn tortillas, tortilla chips, or crackers.
- ↑ Shrimp (or for the very daring clams) can be substituted for the fish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.