Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ceviche (also spelled as cebiche or seviche) is a citrus-marinated seafood, its birthplace is disputed between Peru and Ecuador. Although it is a typical dish of both countries, many other countries in Latin America have adopted it, with variations. Both fish and shellfish can be used in the preparation of ceviche.
The term has also been adopted and expanded to include some vegetarian alternatives.
- Avocado Scallop Ceviche
- Ceiba Conch Ceviche
- Ceviche Costa Rica
- Ceviche de Corvina
- Ceviche de Corvina al Curry
- Ceviche de Garbanzos
- Ceviche de Pescado
- Ecuadorian Ceviche
- Ecuadorian Seviche
- Ecuadorian Shrimp Ceviche
- Island Ceviche Tacos
- San Francisco-style Scallop Ceviche
- Scallop Ceviche with Chow-chow
- Seviche I
- Seviche de Ostras
- Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche and Grilled Avocado in a Papaya-Ginger Vinaigrette
- Shrimp and Tilapia Ceviche with Green and Red Peppers
- Simple Peruvian Ceviche
- Tropical Seviche
- Willy's Hot Shrimp Ceviche