Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- powdered sugar
- Sift flour, sugar and salt in bowl.
- Work butter into flour.
- Beat egg yolks well and pour into mixture.
- Add sour cream and wine and mix until well blended.
- Turn out on floured board and knead until smooth.
- Divide into 3 pieces and roll very thin.
- Cut into about 5-inch diamond shaped pieces then fry in very hot oil for 2 minutes.
- When cool dust with powdered sugar.