Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large, green plantains
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Sugar or sugar substitute
- fresh or skim milk
- Peel the plantains. Grate very coarsely with a hand grater or in a food processor.
- Save any liquid that may result from grating.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together the water, salt and Sugar and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the grated plantain and any juice.
- Reduce heat and cook at a simmer until it is almost smooth, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.