Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In a 2-gallon bowl
- Fill the bowls with the mixture of greens.
- Use any flesh fruits, coconut, and chopped peanuts in combinations like this:
- fresh pineapple cut in fingers, about 3 per bowl
- fresh mango in strips, about 2-3 per bowl
- avocado, dipped in lemon juice and cut in strips
- fresh coconut, cut in thin slices
- oranges (California type), thinly sliced with skins left on
- bananas, cut in chunks, thinly coated with
- mayonnaise and dipped in
- chopped peanuts (or coconut)
- 1 pint-basket strawberries or any berries in season.
- Arrange the fruits attractively in the individual salad bowls or in one large bowl.
- Serve with Lime Dressing: