Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place tofu on shallow plate, drizzle with oil and 1½ teaspoons soy sauce.
- Combine chicken broth and remaining 1½ teaspoons soy sauce in deep skillet or large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and add bean threads (cellophane noodles),
- simmer uncovered for 7 minutes or until noodles absorb liquid, stirring occasionally to separate noodles.
- Stir in vegetables and vinegar, heat through.
- Stir in tofu mixture and crushed red pepper, heat through about 1 minute.