Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 – 6 servings
- 1 small bunch celery
- ¼ lb mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ lb Monterey jack cheese, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 strips crisp fried bacon, crumbled
- Cut celery into very thin strips, about 1" long or cut into paper-thin slices crosswise.
- Place celery in large bowl with mushrooms and cheese.
- Combine olive oil with garlic, vinegar and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour dressing over celery mixture and toss well.
- Cover and let stand in cool place 1 hour.
- Add salt to taste.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with bacon.