Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 6 – 8 sticks celery chopped
- ½ cup green moong (cherupayar) cooked to ¾ th
- ¾ cup grated coconut
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small piece ginger cut into julienne strips
- 6 green chillies chopped (can alter based on taste)
- 2 – 3 dried red chillies
- 1 stick curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard to it and let it splutter.
- Just pound the garlic and cumin together and add it to the oil and fry it for few seconds.
- Add ginger, chopped onions, green chillies, curry leaves, red chillies and fry it for a minute.
- Add the celery and coconut and cook it till the celery is half cooked.
- Add the cooked cherupayar and cook it covered for some more until everything is evenly cooked.
- Add salt to taste.