Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb / 450 g celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb / 450 g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1½ pt / 900 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat the oil in a large heavy based pan fry the onion until soften.
- Add the celeriac and carrots and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and seasoning and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a tight fitting lid and bring the soup slowly to the boil reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Tip the soup into a blender and blend until smooth.