- Place cookie sheet in oven; heat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Cut out 6 circles about 5¾ inches in diameter, rerolling scraps as needed to make 6 circles.
- Press pastry circles evenly into 4¾-inch tart pans with removable bottoms, allowing pastry to extend ¼-inch.
- Above edges of pans; set aside.
- In small saucepan, stir together cocoa, sugar and water; add 2 tablespoons butter.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly with whisk, until butter melts and mixture is smooth.
- Cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
- Spread cocoa mixture on bottom of tart shells, dividing evenly.
- Spoon pie filling over mixture, dividing evenly.
- In small bowl, stir together egg, corn syrup, brown sugar and melted butter; stir in pecans.
- Spoon over pie filling, dividing equally.
- Place tart pans on preheated cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set and filling is bubbly.
- Cool completely in pans on wire rack.
- Remove tarts from pans.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.