Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 1 serving.
- 80 g iceberg lettuce
- 80 g romaine lettuce
- 80 g basic Caesar dressing
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Parmesan, shaved
- 10 g crispy bacon bits
- 20 g crispy bread croutons
- Mix the salad with the dressing.
- Garnish with the croutons and shaved Parmesan.
- NOTE: The salad can be served with various accompaniment: smoked salmon, grilled chicken supreme, Parma ham, grilled prawns or scallops.
- Various garnishes can be used: Roasted pecan nuts, focaccia bread croutons, sun-dried tomato bread croutons.