Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welsh Leek Soup
- 3 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 bunch leeks, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 zucchini, sliced and halved
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 8 oz sour cream
- ¼ lb butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a pan, and slowly cook the leeks, onions, zucchini and celery until tender.
- Add the chicken stock, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until all of the vegetables are cooked.
- Stir in the sour cream gently until well-mixed.
- Garnish with green onions if desired.