Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- a little jar of caviar for 4 people OR a large jar of caviar for 8 people
- egg yolks
- slices of white bread
- lemon sections
- onion, a rather large one
- Separate the eggs and put the yolks into separate egg cups.
- Cut onions into slices, and lemon into sections.
- Cut bread slices into rounds approximately 2½ inches in diameter.
- Garnish the dishes with a lemon section and parsley on two sides.
- Before serving, fry the rounds of bread in a pan with butter.
- Put them on the dishes and cover them with caviar.
- Place an egg yolk inside an Onion ring on the top.